Why do we process your data?
Generally, we may use your data for marketing purposes as follows:
- If you leave a contact request, we may store and use the personal data you’ve provided to contact you regarding your request. In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to learn more about your interest and/or build client relationships with you and your company.
- If you subscribe to receive news and updates from us, we may occasionally send you emails with some information about our expertise, latest work, blog posts, and relevant technology trends. We are relying on your consent, which you provide by subscribing to our updates.
- We may also add your contact information, received from you through our website or by email, together with some publicly available information about you and your company, to our client relationship management (CRM) system for marketing analytics. We do that based on our legitimate interest to know our client’s profile and conduct market research.
Please keep in mind that you can always withdraw your consent concerning a subset or all of such data by clearly requesting the removal via email at privacy(at)agilefuel.com. You may also withdraw your consent from subscribing to specific types of updates by following the Unsubscribe link in the footer of any marketing email received from us.
You may also always object to our processing activities based on legitimate interest and have your data completely erased from all our systems. Just let us know about your intent at privacy(at)agilefuel.com.
In both cases, we’ll stop the processing of your data as soon as commercially possible and will notify you following the removal, which typically shall not take more than a few business days. In case the initial request does not have sufficient validation details for us to ensure that it is legitimate, we may contact you for a clarification prior to removal.
Please also note that if you withdraw your consent for direct marketing by clicking the Unsubscribe button, we will not delete the rest of your data automatically. To have all data removed, please send us an email as described above.
What information do we process?
Here is a list of the personal data we may want to know about you:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- The company you work at
- The fact that you’ve visited our website
- What website referred you
- Other information you may provide through the forms on the website
Who will we share your data with?
We may disclose your data, strictly on the need-to-know basis, to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf, such as website management, hosting, technical support, and marketing analytics. We’ll make sure that they treat it as protected as we do.
Where is your data processed?
Your data may be stored and processed in the United States and may be transferred to Ukraine. Your data will always be safe and under careful protection, regardless of where it is processed.
How long will my data be kept?
We will delete your personal data as soon as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process it.
Don’t forget that you may always command us to delete all the information we have about you.
What are my rights?
We treat all our visitors equally according to the rules outlined by the GDPR, which is believed to be the most progressive and extensive piece of privacy legislation as of now.
Your rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed
You have the right to know what is going on with your data.
- The right to access
You have the right to request us to provide you with the information that we have about you.
- The right to rectify
You have the right to command us to correct your personal data if the information we store is for some reason inaccurate or outdated.
- The right to erase
You have the right to request us to delete all your data.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data if it is unclear whether we must delete your data.
- The right to port data
You have the right to ask us to transfer your data that we are processing based on your consent to another controller. However, this right will not apply in the case of an interaction between you and us, because it is only applicable when personal data is processed based on the consent or contract, while we rely on your consent only to provide you with our direct marketing materials.
- The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing based on legitimate interest.
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated means, in case the decision has a legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar way. However, we don’t do anything like that.
- The right to withdraw your consent
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
What about cookies?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your device when you visit a website. During your further visits to that website, the information stored in the cookie is sent back to the site. This allows the website to recognize you and tailor its content to your needs.
Basically, almost every website places some cookies on your device, unless you’ve blocked cookies in your browser.
This may be done for a few reasons.
- Functional, when cookies are used to tailor your experience. For instance, cookies permit:
- Our website to remember the details you’ve provided when filling in forms – so that you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times.
- You to share website pages on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
How to reject and delete cookies?
Is my data secured?
Yes, we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your data safe, with access limited to only those cases and staff where it is absolutely necessary.
Have some more questions?
You can reach us at privacy(at)agilefuel.com if you:
- Want to know more about the privacy of your information
- Want to make any kind of claim or request with regard to your personal data
- Want to share your thoughts on how we could make our privacy practices better
Last updated: January 4, 2021.